#OTOMTG21 Virtual Platform Cheat Sheet
Log in and see all that the virtual platform has to offer.
The #OTOMTG21 Virtual Platform allows you to view the meeting schedule and other important information, connect with fellow attendees, and watch livestreamed and on-demand education. Watch the video tutorial to learn more about accessing the platform.
HOW TO LOGIN TO THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- Go to: https://otomtg21.junolive.co
- Log in using your Last Name and your Registration Record ID as your password. Your record ID number can be found on your registration confirmation. Below is an example:
If you cannot find your registration ID, please contact our registration company (MCI) to retrieve it. The MCI Customer Service Center can be reached at 866-212-0683 or 972-349-5970.You may also email the Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCI Customer Service Center Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (CT)
To help you familiarize yourself with the different areas and get more comfortable with the environment, we recommend that you log in using Chrome or Firefox. Be sure to enable pop-ups for the best meeting experience.
NAVIGATING THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
There are several main areas of the Virtual Platform:
- The Home page will have What’s Happening, Your Schedule (Sessions you have bookmarked), and other helpful links.
- The Conference Agenda has the full program schedule with in-person, live-streamed, and on-demand session listings.
- The OTO Experience is your one-stop-shop for products and services and allows you to connect with exhibitors and sponsors.
- The Networking page allows you to update your profile and see recommendations—make sure to update and connect with fellow attendees through the directory.
- The Help Desk & FAQs page is a helpful place with lots of frequently asked questions and has the information to contact us for assistance.
- The Claim CME button links to the CME evaluation website where you can fill out the CME evaluations, as well as get credits and a certificate for your CMEs.
- The Speakers page allows you to search and read about all the speakers and presenters.
- The ePosters button links to our ePosters where you can virtually view the scientific posters.
- The Search bar is on nearly every page to help you find sessions, attendees/colleagues, exhibitors, and other info you need.
CHATTING ON THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
The first time you log in, a link at the top of the Home page will appear that asks you to complete your profile. Make sure to select your areas of interest. The platform will suggest people and exhibitors to meet and sessions that align with your interest choices. You can continue to update your profile throughout the event by clicking on it in the top right of your screen.
The Directory tab in the second navigation bar will pull the full attendee list for you to browse and search.
To schedule a private meeting, visit the Directory tab, click on the user, and click Send Message or Schedule if they have allowed other members on the platform to contact them.
WHERE TO GO FOR HELP
General questions may be answered on the Help Desk & FAQs page. You also can use the Help chat box in the lower right corner of the screen for assistance. There, you can find many frequently asked questions as well as the contact information for additional support. Please note the Help Desk/Technical Support is open/staffed from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm (PT), Monday through Friday.